What you’ll learn
- Be able to start your own WordPress (aff) web design business
- Project 1: Personal/resume Website (aff) with WordPress (aff)
- Project 2: Business Corporate Websites with WordPress (aff)
- Project 3: Professional Blog with WordPress
- Project 4: eCommerce website (aff) with WordPress and PayPal for accepting payments
- Project 5: A real estate website (aff) with WordPress custom post types
- Be able to work with WordPress APIs to accept credit Card payments
- Be able to build your own Template
- Be able to create any custom post type website (aff) i.e. movie review site, property selling site, affiliate coupons site, etc.
- Be able to design a template for your custom post type
- A working Laptop/computer, either Windows or Mac.
- A browser: Chrome/Firefox/Safari
- Internet Access
- This WordPress 2021: The Complete WordPress Website (aff) Course starts from basics hence no EXPERIENCE Required
You’re here because you want to master WordPress, right?
This WordPress Course was created for you!
Take this course if either of these applies to you:
- You own a business and need more clients OR
- Your Idea involves making a website OR
- You want to learn WordPress
- You want to start your own web design business and sell websites.
75 million users use WordPress making it Number One website content management system (CMS) worldwide. This WordPress 2021: The Complete WordPress Website Course explains the most basic features of WordPress and also deals with advanced web design concepts. By the end of this WordPress online training, you will have enough knowledge to create a Professional WordPress website of your own, and not only that but you can create websites for your clients.
WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website for any purpose. Whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, a corporate business site, a forum, a classified website, an eCommerce site, or a business website to sell your products and services, you can do it with WordPress.
While it’s never been easier to build a website, many people get lost when it comes to creating a stylish WordPress website. By following this Complete WordPress course, you will build powerful WordPress websites with different plugins (aff) and get ahead on your journey as an entrepreneur.
Why am I Worth Your Time?
Through this WordPress 2021: The Complete WordPress Website Course, I’ll teach you everything I’ve learned and mastered through 8 years of building, managing, migrating, and hosting (aff) WordPress websites.
“The instructor Tanzeel is very passionate about the topic of WordPress and it shows. He is very knowledgeable and I learned a lot! I am very confident about how to build my own WordPress site now, all thanks to WordPress 2021: The Complete WordPress Website Course” ~~Wendy Aston
I’ll walk you through every step in how to use WordPress through a series of videos (aff). I’ve also included useful resource documents for you to reference.
~I know where you’re at.
~I know where you’re coming from.
WHAT PROJECTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE COMPLETE WORDPRESS WEBSITE COURSE?
PROJECT#1: A personal Website: In this project we design a single page responsive personal/resume WordPress based website with a contact form that is connected via SMTP Server so it may send emails.
PROJECT#2: A Business Website: In this project, we build a multi-page responsive business WordPress website with a contact form and a portfolio.
PROJECT#3: A Blog: In this project, we design a professional blog with pagination and custom WordPress Blog Posts.
PROJECT#4: An eCommerce Website: In this project, we build an amazing eCommerce website that consists of a cart and checkout page. Shipping rates, tax, use of coupons, variable products, and everything that is used to build an eCommerce website with WordPress is explained briefly.
PROJECT#5: A real estate Website: In this project, we design a customized website. Since WordPress comes with posts and pages only, we create our own custom post type and name it as property, then we build a template for it.
After you are done with all these projects, you would be able to work with WordPress Custom Post type feature to build and design your own custom post type instead of just post and pages. You would also be able to add custom fields to that custom post type and design that page dynamically.
Summary of what you’ll learn?
- You will learn in detail about Domain, Hosting (aff), Xampp for running WordPress
- Manual and Auto Installation of WordPress
- Creation and integration of databases with WordPress
- WordPress Basic Settings
- How to Choose a Perfect WordPress theme for your business
- How to build a personal/resume site with WordPress
- What are the WordPress plugins (aff) and how to use them
- How to build professional blogs with WordPress
- How to build a Corporate style business website with WordPress
- How to set up an eCommerce site (online store) and sell your products using WordPress
- What is Paypal and how to integrate WordPress with API to receive payments
- What is Stripe and how to integrate WordPress with API to receive Credit Card Payments
- How to register your own custom post type
- How to add custom fields
- How to build a template
- How to build archive templates
Paid Hosting (aff), Plugins (aff), and themes recommended in this course:
1. Siteground web hosting (aff): worth $70. (you can also go with a free web hosting (aff), explained in the course)
2. Elementor pro plugin: worth $49. (You can go with the free version if you do not wish to buy that, but it is recommended).
Who this course is for:
- You wanna start your own Website Design Business? This Course is for you!
- If you are already a WordPress developer, You may not need this Course
Created by Tanzeel Ur Rehman
Last updated 1/2021
Size: 20.33 GB