Unity Mobile C# Developer Course paid course free. You will Create and deploy games for Android & iOS using Unity C# in this complete course. Use Unity’s mobile simulator to test the resolution and layout for all of the most popular mobile devices
- How to develop games for mobile devices (phones and tablets) using Unity
- Use Unity’s mobile simulator to test the resolution and layout for all of the most popular mobile devices
- Implement touch controls using Unity’s new input system
- How to implement ads for mobile games
- How to use push notifications for mobile games
- How to use deploy your games to mobile devices for testing and playing
- How to prepare and submit your game to be published on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
Unity Mobile C# Developer Course Requirements
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#
- Either a windows or mac computer
- An android or apple phone is not necessary for the course but needed if you want to test your game
Unity Mobile C# Developer Course Description
Build 3 simple mobile games using the free Unity game engine. Learn all the ways mobile games differ from pc games (including touch inputs, push notifications, ads for revenue, screen resolutions and layouts and more). Develop your own awesome mobile games and publish them on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
This course is not for absolute beginners. You’ll need a basic grasp of Unity and C# (understanding variables, methods, if statements, loops and other similar concepts) before you get started, so you’re ready for the more advanced concepts taught.
By the end of this course you will be able to…
- Create games specifically designed for mobile devices using touch input controls.
- Ensure that your game will work well no matter what device size or resolution is being used.
- Create push notifications to inform players about changes in status for the game (eg. their energy has recharged).
- Implement Unity’s advertising system so that you can make money from displaying relevant ads in your game.
- Use Unity’s profiler to identify what, if any, performance issues users will have in your game.
- Prepare your game and understand how to submit it to be published on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
This course is created with both Windows and Mac users in mind, meaning you can get full benefit whether you are a windows or mac user. We’ll also walk you through deploying to both Andoid (Google) and iOS (Apple) by showing you how to set up your developer account and submit your game.
All students have access to the Q&A forums where our Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Community are ready to help answer your questions and cheer on your success.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in mobile game development