Build a Portfolio of 12 Machine Learning Projects with Python, SVM, Regression, Unsupervised Machine Learning & More!
The Complete Machine Learning Course in Python has been FULLY UPDATED for November 2019!
With brand new sections as well as updated and improved content, you get everything you need to master Machine Learning in one course! The machine learning field is constantly evolving, and we want to make sure students have the most up-to-date information and practices available to them:
Brand new sections include:
- Foundations of Deep Learning covering topics such as the difference between classical programming and machine learning, differentiate between machine and deep learning, the building blocks of neural networks, descriptions of tensor and tensor operations, categories of machine learning and advanced concepts such as over- and underfitting, regularization, dropout, validation and testing and much more.
- Computer Vision in the form of Convolutional Neural Networks covering building the layers, understanding filters / kernels, to advanced topics such as transfer learning, and feature extractions.
What you’ll learn
- Machine Learning Engineers earn on average $166,000 – become an ideal candidate with this course!
- Solve any problem in your business, job or personal life with powerful Machine Learning models
- Train machine learning algorithms to predict house prices, identify handwriting, detect cancer cells & more
- Go from zero to hero in Python, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn, SVM, unsupervised Machine Learning etc
This course includes:
- 17.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion