Learn to apply best practices while building a mobile-friendly offline-capable React app with TypeScript and Redux
Are you a beginner React Developer looking to Level Up?
Would you like to learn how to build a fully functioning React application from Scratch?
In this course you’ll learn how to make a Sudoku Application that’s worth showing off to friends, family and potential employers. You will work with ReactJS, TypeScript, Redux, React Hooks, Styled Components, Jest, Service Workers and more!
What you’ll learn
- How to build a Complete ReactJS Application
- Structuring Code and Implementing Best Practices
- TypeScript with ReactJS & Redux
- React Hooks
- Styled Components with Theme Implementation
- Mobile Friendly Development
- Offline Mode using Service Workers
- Unit Testing Functions with Jest
This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- Beginner ReactJS developers looking to Level Up!