Learn how to manipulate and visualize data with Python using NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn, and Matplotlib after taking the Python Bootcamp for Data Science 2021 Numpy Pandas & Seaborn udemy course.
- Although basic python knowledge is beneficial, it is not needed to comprehend the content in this course. People who have no prior fundamental understanding of Python should concentrate on modules 2, 3, 4, and 5, since they will be sufficient to understand the rest of the content in this Python Bootcamp for Data Science 2021 Numpy Pandas & Seaborn course.
If you want to start your journey to become a Data Scientist, this Python Bootcamp for Data Science 2021 Numpy Pandas & Seaborn course is for you!
Data Scientist is a lucrative career with a high average pay that has lately become one of the hottest careers in the United States and Europe.
Massive amounts of data have transformed businesses, and those that have harnessed the power of big data have a competitive advantage. These businesses require data scientists that are capable of handling, managing, analyzing, and comprehending data patterns.
This course is for novices with some programming experience as well as experienced developers who want to expand their Data Science expertise!
This Python Bootcamp for Data Science 2021 Numpy Pandas & Seaborn course has been structured to serve as a video (aff) library for you to use as a reference in the future. This thorough course teaches a specific skill in data manipulation using Python packages for data science in each class.
In this thorough course, I’ll show you how to utilize Python’s capabilities to edit, study, and analyze data, as well as to create stunning visualizations.
My training is comparable to Data Science bootcamps, which often cost several thousand dollars. I’m offering you the chance to learn all of that information for a fraction of the price! With over 90 HD video (aff) lectures, all examples given in this Python Bootcamp for Data Science 2021 Numpy Pandas & Seaborncourse are included, as well as complete code notes for each lesson. This is one of the most thorough Python for Data Science courses available on Udemy!
I’ll show you how to use Python to manipulate and explore raw datasets, how to use data science libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, and Seaborn, how to use the most common data structures in Python for data science, how to create amazing data visualizations, and most importantly, how to prepare your datasets for advanced data analysis and machine learning models.
Here a few of the topics that you will be learning in this comprehensive course:
- How to Set Your Python Environment
- How to Work with Jupyter Notebooks
- Learning Data Structures and Sequences for Data Science In Python
- How to Create Functions in Python
- Mastering NumPy Arrays
- Mastering Pandas Dataframe and Series
- Learning Data Cleaning and Preprocessing
- Mastering Data Wrangling
- Learning Hierarchical Indexing
- Learning Combining and Merging Datasets
- Learning Reshaping and Pivoting DataFrames
- Mastering Data Visualizations with Matplotlib, Pandas and Seaborn
- Manipulating Time Series
- Practicing with Real World Data Analysis Example
What you’ll learn
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Learn to use Seaborn for statistical plots
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- You will learn how to use Jupyter Notebook for exploratory computations using python.
- You will learn basic and advanced features in NumPy (Numerical Python)
- You will learn various data analysis tools in Pandas library.
- You will learn the essential tools for load, clean, transform, merge, and reshape data.
- You will learn how to create informative visualizations with matplotlib, seaborn and Pandas
- You will learn how to analyze and manipulate time series data.
- You will learn how to handle real world data analysis, including data preparation and exploration.
Enroll in the course and start your path to becoming a data scientist today!
Who this course is for:
- I designed this course to be valuable for people who are interested in data science and data analysis with python.
- If you want to learn data science with python, this course will be a valuable starting point.
- This course is for you if you want to learn how to store, modify, and gain insight from data using Python’s data science tools and libraries, such as Jupyter notebook, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, and related tools.
Created by Taher Assaf
Last updated 9/2021
Size: 1.9 GB