Torrent Download: PHP with Laravel for beginners – Become a Master in Laravel.torrent (328 KB) | Mirror
What you’ll learn
- Basic OOP PHP
Right now on Laravel 7.10 but of course as new versions come out, I will keep updating the course.
- Over 30,000 students in this course and over 600,000 students here at Udemy.
- Best Rated, Best Selling, Biggest and just baddest course on Laravel around 🙂
- Oh, it’s also the best course for complete beginners and of course regular beginners 🙂
Laravel has become one of the most popular if not the most popular PHP framework. Employers are asking for this skill for all web programming jobs and in this course we have put together all of them, to give you the best chance of landing that job; or taking it to the next level.
Why is Laravel so popular? Because once you learn it, creating complex applications are easy to do, because thousands of other people have created code we can plug (packages) into our Laravel application to make it even better.
There are many reasons why Laravel is on the top when it comes to PHP frameworks but we are not here to talk about that, right?
You are here because you want to learn Laravel, and find out what course to take, right? Alright, let’s list what this course has to offer so that you can make your decision?
Benefits of taking this course (I promise to be brief)
1. Top PHP instructor (with other successful PHP courses with great reviews)
2. Top support groups
3. An amazing project that we will be building and taking to Github
4. Lots of cybernetic coffee to keep you awake…..
5. Did I mention I was not boring and you will not fall asleep?
Ok, Let’s break each of these down, shall we?
I don’t like boasting but my other PHP courses can speak for me 🙂
Top support groups
I make sure everybody helps in the class and we also have Facebook support groups if needed.
The Amazing project / real-life application…
On this project, you will learn everything you need for creating awesome applications the easy way with Laravel, and new features will be implemented all the time, just the curriculum and look at the updates section.
Full Source Code is available at Github
Oh yeah, we take this to Github (An app repository online) and even show you how, so you will learn that too.
Lots of practical skill with some theory so you get more experience that its essential for becoming a Professional Laravel Developer.
This course will take your game a new level. Imagine being able to create the next Facebook or Twitter, or even getting the developer job you dream of? What about just a programming job? You can achieve all that if you study with us and really focus. We will help you along the way.
Get it? Not every course its perfect we do get the best reviews for a good reason, of course you can’t please everybody but we try.
Are you ready to to create the next Facebook or Twitter? …………….
- Lets start with the fundamentals
- Downloading Laravel
- Installing it with composer
- Lets also use Laravel Homestead
- We learn about Routes, Controllers, views, models, migrations, template engines, middleware and more
- Lets learn the CRUD, create, read, update and deleting data 🙂
- Wait, lets also learn the CRUD with all the ELOQUENT relationships,
Lets learn so database stuff 🙂
- One To One
- One To Many
- One To Many (Inverse)
- Many To Many
- Has Many Through
- Polymorphic Relations
- Many To Many Polymorphic Relations
- Querying Relations
- Relationship Methods Vs. Dynamic Properties
- Querying Relationship Existence
- Querying Relationship Absence
- Counting Related Models
- Inserting & Updating Related Models
- The save Method
- The create Method
- Belongs To Relationships
- Many To Many Relationships
Let me break down some things from the projects but not all, cause my hands are a little tired 🙂
- Authentication system
- Multi-users with roles, Admins, subscribers and whatever you want 🙂
- User profiles
- Uploading photos, multi pictures
- Multiple input selections
- User, CRUD
- Pos CRUD
- Category CRUD
- Photo CRUD
- Pretty URL’s
- Commenting system, reply system with tree
- Disqus commenting system
- Sessions, and flash messages
- Email Sending
- EMAIL testing
- Lots more, too many to list
- Oh did I mention we keep updating the course with new versions?
Did I also mention this LARAVEL course is the best-rated course, the best selling and the biggest of its kind here in Udemy?
Let’s start this and let’s create big things 🙂
Who this course is for:
- People looking for web programming jobs should take this course
- People looking to learn everything about laravel should take this course
- Students who want to take their PHP skills to another level should take this course