This is a Full Stack (MERN) Pizza Delivery Application developed using React and React for Front End , Redux-Thunk for Asynchronous operations,
Node JS for Runtime environment , Express JS for Backend Routing and Mongo DB for Database
In this course we will implement the following features in the Pizza Delivery Application.
- Working with Redux and Redux-Thunk
- Add to cart Feature
- Update Quantity in cart
- Delete Products from cart
- User Authentication
- Common Payment Gateway Integration
- Paying amount with stripe
- Placing Orders
- Store orders in database
- Retrieve Orders to user profile
- User Dashboard
- Admin Dashboard
- Manage Users , Products , Orders in Admin Panel
- Protected routes for admin panel
- Pushing Application to GITHUB.
- Version Control using GIT
- By the end of the courses you will know how to work with redux states ,reducers, Middelwares including the payment gateway.
- 24/7 Q/A Support.
Who this course is for:
- React Developers
- MERN Stack Developers
- Node Developers
- React Basics
- Node Basics
Last Updated 4/2021