Build your own Node API with MongoDB to communicate with your React App for performing CRUD operations with Login System
What you’ll learn
- Building React Frontend
- Building Node Express and MongoDB API
- Smart login system
- Implement CRUD (create read update delete)
- Using Mongo Atlas (Database in the cloud)
- React hooks
- Better application architecture
- Learn MERN Stack Full Stack Web App Development
- Deployment to Heroku
This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Do you want to learn how to build a complete MERN (Mongo Express React Node) Stack project with CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) features and Login System?
If so, I am here to help you out. This course is clear and easy to read and follow along. We will build a React Node CRUD application from scratch and go all the way to publishing it to heroku cloud servers.
By the end of this course, you will get comfortable enough for writing your own API with Node Express and MongoDB. You will also deploy your project to heroku so that you can share it with the entire world.
You will learn to write modular code that is easy to understand with separate backend and frontend. You will love every minute of it. With this course, learning is rewarding and fun at the same time.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to build FullStack/MERN Stack web app
- Anyone looking to learn Node Js API Development
- Anyone looking to build web app with React
- Frontend developer looking to build his/her own API
- Build CRUD (create read update delete) app
- Interested to learn how to implement JWT (json web token) based authentication system
- Learn to work with MongoDB
- Learn to deploy your React and Node JS apps to Heroku cloud