- In order to follow me in this course, no coding experience is necessary, I will take you from the very beginning and will turn you into an expert.
- During this course, I’m using Windows but any OS will work — Windows, macOS, or Linux. Together we will set up the text editor we need to for the course.
- It is always recommended to have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS, that will be helpful but not a must! The course also includes a section of CSS, SASS, HTML intro so you can navigate easily.
- If the answer to my previous questions is YES… Then this is the course that will change all of that. This is what you have been looking for so long!
What this course will cover?
So, what are you waiting for come and join me on this awesome journey where I explain everything on the way with great detail and a large number of exercises!
- Now I want to be clear this course will contain a lot of coding challenges, projects, and theory lectures. So, you need all of these in order to build real-world projects.
- This course is different because it’s not just about writing code, it’s also about how and why code works the way it does. Because it’s the perfect mix between theory and practice. Because it focuses not only on small coding examples but also on real-world projects and use cases.
What will be covered in this course
In short all of the versions staring from ES5, ES6, ES7, ES8, ES9, ES10, ES11, and any ESNEXT version,
- data types
- Boolean logic
- if/else statements
- ternary operators
- and my hands are tired of typing but much more.
- Execution contexts
- the ‘this’ keyword,
- and more….
- DOM manipulation
- Select and change Webpage Elements,
- DOM Events.
We will cover much more complex features like
- Function constructors
- Prototypal inheritance
- First-class functions
- The bind and apply methods, and more…..
•At this stage we are having chance to code up 3 beautiful real-world apps where you can apply your knowledge and learn the new concepts
(Note provided the starter HTML and CSS code for these projects).
• Design is a very important and elegant thing so you will learn how to use
modules and functions so you can separate your code and that will allow you to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that is something very important.
•What’s new in ES6 / ES2015 the biggest update for JS.
So, is this course the right one for you?
2) still don’t feel confident to code real-world apps. Then there is no brainer take this course it will be a perfect match for you!
Student #3: I’m interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular, or Node.js but I can’t understand how they work.
Still not sure?
- Access to HD quality videos for life.
- No monthly subscription.
- Learn at your own pace, whenever you want, how much you can.
- English Language captions provided by Udemy.
- All resources are available like the starter and final code for each section. Lectures are also included
- Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
- Multiple coding challenges to apply and practice your skills (solutions included).
Who this course is for:
- This course is for someone that wants to gain
- If you are a student and want to learn a web development language that sits in the first 4 always
- If you’re interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular, or Node then you need this course.
Who this course is for:
- 3 Amazing real-world apps you can code, starting from with both ES5 and going all to ES11+ (Real World Apps)
- Modern Features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototypal inheritance, first-class functions, closures
- Promise all, Promise settledAll, Promise Race, Promise Reject, Promise Resolve
- What is new in ES6
- What is new in ES7
- What is new in ES8
- What is new in ES9
- What is new in ES10
- What is new in ES11
- ES6: arrow functions, classes, default and rest parameters, etc.
- Coding Challanges
- To Do List App
- Movie API Project
- Amazing opportunity to learn how CSS, SASS and HTML work behind the scenes
- DOM Manipulation
- Fetching Data From Remote API async/await
- Module Patterns
- Export and Import
- No requirements or prerequisites
Last Updated 4/2021
Total Size: 20.9 GB