Welcome To Learn Complete Web Development Course Using PHP/MySQL
Are you new to PHP or need a refresher? Then this course will help you get all the fundamentals of PHP, Object Oriented PHP, MYSQLi.
Learn to create a Review System, log in and Registration system, Shopping Cart, in PHP & MySQL, and much more. I will teach you how to live your PHP and MySQL website in cPanel.
This course has been designed with the coding beginner in mind or those who may have picked up bad habits and wish to refresh their coding skills and anyone who already know the beginning of PHP and go more advance. We start with the fundamentals, including PHP syntax and variable declaration, objects, arithmetic operators, conditional statements, loops, functions, and arrays. and then go more Advance Like OOP, MYSQL, Database, And Project base PHP.
One of the most powerful server-scripting languages requires an equally powerful course to help break down the tricky concepts of Object Oriented PHP in a step by step manner to help you master OOP PHP.
What is PHP?
- PHP is an acronym for “Hypertext Preprocessor”. It is a widely-used, open-source scripting language.
What is MySQL?
- MySQL is an open-source relational database management system.
How much money can I make if I learn PHP?
Starting salaries in the US ranges from 55,000 to 150,000 a year, but freelancing can make you a lot more than that if you know what you are doing.
- New PHP code and easy way to teach
- New lectures added all the time
- Always provide support
- No boring lectures here
- Advance Project guide.
- I care about my students Education and help them to be successful in their career
Take your PHP Projects Skills to the Next Level After completing this course, you will have the necessary skills to be able to create your own web applications with PHP and MySQL.
We have kept the learning curve fairly simple and anyone with basic knowledge of programming can quickly pick up PHP with the help of this course. With 100% money guaranteed within 30 days, you have NOTHING to lose and a world of possibilities for your future. If for some reason you don’t like the course or me, you can get your money back from Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers who are interested in learning the foundations of PHP.
- Students who want to learn to code in PHP.
- Anyone wanting to learn both the PHP language and how to create web applications
Last Updated 1/2021