What you’ll learn
You will learn What is GraphQL
You will understand difference between GraphQL and REST API
You will learn How to setup GraphQL with spring boot application
You will learn what is QueryResolver?
You will learn what is MutationResolver?
You will learn what is FieldResolver?
You will learn How to integrate with Database
You will learn Best practices of GraphQl schema
You will learn How to write Integration testcase for Graphql Query and mutation
Are you someone who want to learn GraphQL with spring boot java and how to test GraphQl application then you are in right place :).
This course enables you as a GraphQL engineer who can explain graphQL in simple words to anyone.
Throughout the course, we will practice a lot writing graphql schema and we will understand how the graphQL ecosystem works with spring boot.
You will learn what is GraphQl and how to set up the graphQL project with spring boot.
What is GraphQL?
A query language for your API
GraphQL is a query language for APIs and a runtime for fulfilling those queries with your existing data. GraphQL provides a complete and understandable description of the data in your API, gives clients the power to ask for exactly what they need and nothing more, makes it easier to evolve APIs over time, and enables powerful developer tools.
- Send a GraphQL query to your API and get exactly what you need, nothing more and nothing less. GraphQL queries always return predictable results. Apps using GraphQL are fast and stable because they control the data they get, not the server.
- In this course, you will learn:-
- What is GraphQL?
- Difference between GraphQL and REST API
- What is Query in GraphQL?
- What is Mutation in GraphQL?
- What is Schema in GraphQL?
- What is QueryResolver in GraphQL?
- What is MutationResolver in GraphQL?
- What is FieldResolver in GraphQL?
- How to Integrate GraphQL application with database using Spring Data JPA.
- How to write an integration test for graphQL.
- How to maintain graphQL schema.
- What is Voyager in graphQL? you some who want to learn
Knowledge of Spring Boot – beginner level