This is a no holds barred, action packed, Full Stack Flask Web Development Course. To demonstrate My Confidence About This Course, I have created a CV that contains all the Concepts that I covered, and the Projects I have executed in this course. You can Take This Course and Start Looking for Job Immediately using the CV I have prepared.
Your prospective employer wants you to come onboard and start building applications for them straight away. That is what I did in this course. To provide the knowledge that will allow you go straight into the industry and start working immediately. With over 160 Lectures that covers Five Crash Courses, and Two Solid Real-World Projects, I did not leave any stone unturned!!
Basically, the whole course can be grouped into Three Main Themes:
Introduction to web Applications
Where I introduced how web applications work and how Flask implements web applications
The Crash Courses
The Real World Projects
Where I built Two SOLID Real-World Projects. The type of Projects that you will be working on when you get into the industry.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who do not have a prior experience with programming
- Intermediate and Senior developers looking to start working with Python
- Developers looking to gain more knowledge within full stack development
- A computer with internet connection
- Visual Studio Development Environment
- Visual Studio Code Development Environment
Last Updated 8/2019
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/fullstack-flask-and-python-bootcamp-with-real-life-projects/