Welcome to Express with Node JS course.
NodeJS and Express is a growing web server technologies. By learning Node with Express, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust backend.
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to Node JS and Express, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course, you will get the basics of Express and Node JS.
What Node.js can do?
- Nodejs can generate the dynamic page content
- Nodejs can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
- Nodejs can collect form data
- Nodejs can add, delete, modify data in your database
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to Node JS. It is really easy to learn Node JS. That is being said, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course, you will get the basics of Node JS.
In this course;
You’ll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files. We’ll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
Then we will learn how easy to work with Node when we use Express.
We will learn routing, middleware, query string and a lot more in this course.
With my Express with Node JS course, you will learn rapidly growing web server technology, and become a Express and Node developer which is among the highest-paid in the industry.
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Express with Node JS course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in Express with Node
- Developers new to Express and Node
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Last Updated 3/2021