Don’t simply follow a tutorial, learn what it really takes to become a pro Rails developer with this immersive course.
Latest course update: March 2021 – Added multiple sections for the Ruby on Rails 6 full course update.
Through the years I’ve constantly heard the same question from students: “I can follow a tutorial, but I don’t feel confident enough to build apps/features from scratch”. This course is my answer to that question. I’m not satisfied in simply teaching you how to build an application, my goal is to teach you to understand how to build professional web applications, not to simply follow a tutorial. This is the most comprehensive course I’ve ever put together and combines my 14+ years of development experience.
What you’ll learn
- Build a professional Rails application.
- Deploying a Rails application along with the ActionCable web socket feature to Heroku.
- Build a Rails 5 application that utilizes multiple layouts.
- Build jQuery and CoffeeScript components that can be utilized by the Rails application.
This course includes:
- 43.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- This course is for someone who wants to learn how to build professional grade Ruby on Rails applications
- This course is for developers that want to learn advanced features specific to the Ruby on Rails version 5 framework, such as ActionCable