Beginner to Advanced iPhone / iPad App Development with Swift, Objective-C and Xcode.
Hi and welcome to the Complete iOS Development Bootcamp. This course is designed to be a one-stop shop for you to become an iOS developer. In designing this course I had the following matters in mind:
- Covering the most up-to-date technology and methods.
- Delivering everything that you need to know to develop advanced iOS applications ready for the market.
- Instilling the attitude of problem-solving and making sure you know how to find your way on your own by the end of the course.
- Covering almost all programming libraries related to iOS.
- Providing numerous online and offline content to support your learning journey.
- Providing tens of exercises and assignments to ensure you have enough practice.
- Constantly updating the course based on students’ feedback.
- Introducing all the best techniques of real developments.
- Moving forward in the course and content complexity in a gradual manner that doesn’t overwhelm new programmers.
What you’ll learn
This course includes:
- 35.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 146 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in developing iPhone / iPad apps (with or without any programming skills)
- Experienced programmers who want to begin iOS development real quick.
- Anyone who wants to focus on the programming side of iOS development.
- Basic understanding of how computers work.
- Access to Internet
- You would need a MAC OS Enabled computer. i.e. Mac, MacBook, MacBook Pro. iMac, etc.
- Free IDE that you’ll get from Apple’s Website (XCode)
- All programming and development matters will be covered in the course.
- Preparation for loads and loads of new information