Here is your reference guide for C# OOP classes, interfaces, and object-oriented programming with C#
What you’ll learn
Apply the OOP concepts using C#
How to apply each subject to real C# projects
You will have an infrastructure to learn programming languages like Java or Python in a very short time
What objects, classes, fields, properties, methods, and constructors are in detail
N- tier Architecture
How to make a professional project with 3 tier architecture and LINQ
Using of Abstract Factory, Observer, and Facade Design Patterns
Learn how Using Entity Framework
Using of N- tier Architecture, Design Patterns, and Entity framework together
How to develop professional apps
Learn how to Create Personnel Tracking systems algorithm
How to Create Stock Tracking systems algorithm
How to use facade design pattern on a real app
Using basic SQL commands
Using Folder and File Operations
How to Delegate methods and use events
How to Handled errors and exceptions in your apps
Learn how to use coding techniques to make efficient development
Beautiful coding techniques
- Desire to learn C# OOP
- A Windows or Mac for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- Basic C# Knowledge
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer, and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to C# OOP Concepts: Apply C# Object Oriented Programming Concepts On Real C# Projects course.
Do you want to use C# to build web apps, mobile apps, games or understanding C# classes
Do you want to succeed with clean coding, agile, and design patterns?
If your answer is Yes then you have to master C# Object Oriented Programming. And you are definitely at the right place.
Object-oriented programming is the foundation of many current application development approaches. Interfaces and principles of object-oriented programming are crucial. During my C# OOP course, you will learn everything, from A to Z, about OOP on real C# projects.
In this course, we use interactive programming techniques; which means we will be building applications together, and furthermore, there will be lots of work to be done, of course, followed by answers. You will also learn tips and tricks regarding beautiful and efficient coding techniques.
That`s why you are at a great place to start with OOP with C#
What you will learn?
- Applying the OOP concepts using C#
- How to apply each subject to real projects
- You will have an infrastructure to learn programming languages like Java or Python in a very short time
- N- tier Architecture
- How to make a professional project with 3 tier architecture and LINQ
- Solid Principles
- Using of Abstract Factory, Observer, and Facade Design Patterns
- Using Entity Framework
- Learn how sing of N- tier architecture, design patterns, and Entity framework together
- How to develop professional apps
- How to Create Personnel Tracking systems algorithm
- Learn how to Create Stock Tracking systems algorithm
- How to use facade design pattern on a real app
- Using basic SQL commands
- Using Folder and File Operations
- How to Delegate methods and use events
- Learn how to Handled errors and exceptions in your apps
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned instructors’ expertise.
This course starts with the very basics. You will learn everything with hands-on practice. I’ll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the OOP with C# and hungry to learn more.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Are you ready to dive in now to my C# OOP Concepts: Apply C# OOP Concepts On Real C# Projects course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code with C# programming language, regardless of their current level
- Anyone who wants to improve their programming skills
- Who wants to build object-oriented and/or windows forms applications
- Anyone who is interested in developing software with a design pattern
- Anyone who wants to understand the elements of full-stack software development
- Who wants to develop .NET applications
- People who are willing to make a career in the corporate world