This course covers all you need to know about becoming a top skilled web developer even if you never programmed before!
What you’ll learn
- “The Complete Freelancer Guide” e-Book
- Certificate of Completion
- 30 Free Responsive Templates
- Awesome Portfolio Website (aff)
- Make REAL life web apps with our final projects
- Coding Exercises and Challenges
- PDF Manuals and Guides
- Career Advice From Experts
- 24h Support
- Course Updated w/ Latest Techs
- Massive Q&A Community
- All Lectures and Projects Source Codes
- Improvement Suggestions for Course
- 110+ functional forms package
- Learn to get free hosting (aff) forever
- Internet, Windows/MAC/Linux
- Be prepared for an awesome course!
IMPORTANT NOTE: this course is not up to date and is currently under a complete full update for 2019.
“Become a Web Developer from Scratch” is probably one of the most complete and comprehensive online courses you will ever get to see covering web development from top to bottom. In more than 30 hours of content, this course will cover all you need to know about how to become a top skilled web developer even if you never programmed before. In this course we will be covering the following subjects:
BackEnd Development: PHP, MySQL (MySQLi)
This course will give you all the insights on how the Internet works and after you’ve completed the course, you will have the breadth of knowledge to be able to create your own websites and apps with the latest technology.
Note: This course is regularly updated with new lectures, guides, and projects.
What does this course offer that others don’t?
1) Learn how to get free hosting (aff) forever:
We will provide a lecture that teaches you how to get a free hosting (aff) account to upload your projects and show them to your friends and clients.
2) A beautiful portfolio website (aff) that you can use as your own:
We will help you create your first portfolio website (aff) that you will be able to use as your own and present it to your clients as a professional freelancer.
3) Professional career complete guidance for the 2016 tech market:
A whole section dedicated on how to start your professional career either as a freelancer or a full-time employee with advice from top experts.
4) The Complete Freelancer E-Book:
Download the “Complete Freelancer Guide” E-Book for free.
5) Updated content for 2016:
All the content of this course has been recorded and updated for the 2016 tech market.
6) 30 beautiful HTML5 responsive templates:
Download 30 amazing HTML5 responsive templates for your web projects.
7) 110+ functional forms package:
Create any kind of form (classic, multistep, pop up menu, pop up the bottom, modal, without footer and header) with client side and server side validation.
Note: All the previous offers will be immediately provided to the student after purchasing the course. Who this course is for:
- Programmers or non-programmers.
- Aspiring Developers.
- No age limit.
Created by Victor Bastos
Last updated 11/2016
Size: 4.91 GB