Automate Anything: Using Sikuli And Python + Real Examples!
Automate anything visible on the screen using Python and Sikulix on Win, Mac, Linux
What you’ll learn
- Expert level understanding of Sikuli Tool
- Automate anything visible on the screen
- Automate anything on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Automate Web, Desktop, Mobile applications
- Basic Python scripting
- Automate Manual Testing with Python
- Automate Daily Admin/Repetitive Tasks
- Ready to face interviews on Sikuli tool
- Very basic programming knowledge
Hello and welcome to the Amazing world of Sikuli Automation.
This course is an introduction to Sikuli, a tool that lets you automate anything you see on the screen. It uses image recognition to identify and control GUI components. It is useful when there is no easy access to a GUI’s internal or source code. You can easily Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming. The course is designed with a lot of real examples. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write scripts that will dramatically increase your productivity.
What is SikuliX?
- Sikuli automates anything visible on the screen of your computer running Windows, Mac, or some Linux/Unix
- It uses image recognition to identify and control GUI components, like a real user.
- It can run the mouse and the keyboard to interact with the identified GUI elements through image recognition
- Sikuli comes with basic text recognition that can be used to search text in images.
- Sikuli was developed at the User Interface Design Group at MIT
- Sikuli has an OCR-mode, in which image matches are performed after converting those image patterns to text. The OCR-functionality is powered by Tesseract, an open-source optical character recognition engine whose development is sponsored by Google.
P.S.: Thanks to my mentor, colleague, and friend Neven Dinev who showed me this incredible tool years ago.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in programming
- Automation Testers who wants to learn new Universal Automation Tool with image recognition – no more XPaths issues
- Manual Testers who wants to become Automation Engineers (QAs)
- Anyone interested in Automating manual processes
- Anyone who has a lot of administrative tasks that needs to get automated
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.