Develop secure ASP.NET Core applications and protect them against cyber attacks
What you’ll learn
- Implementing Sign Up and Sign-in using with E-mail confirmation
- Implementing Tw-Factor Authentication
- Authorization with Roles
- Implementing Claim-based authorization with Policies
- Adding Facebook Login to Your ASP .NET Core Websites
- Protect your web application against Cross-Site Scripting Attack (XSS)
- Protect your web application against Cross-Site Request Forgery Attacks
- Protect your web application against SQL Injections
- Define Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) policies
- Protect your web application against Open Redirect Attacks
- Web Application Firewalls (WAF) and Cloudflare
- Beginner-level knowledge of .NET Core
- Beginner Level ASP .NET MVC Core
Learn important skills for the new identity system for ASP.NET Core. Enhance your application’s security and enable effective protection against malicious attacks.
ASP.NET Core now includes the new identity system, which replaces the legacy membership system in ASP.NET. It is essential that software engineers learn these relevant skills and apply them when developing or updating security for their applications.
In this interactive course, we will cover the following topics:
- A hands-on project to learn and practice:
- Cookie-based Authentication
- Role-based and Claims-based Authorization
- Authentication with OAuth e.g. Facebook and Google
- Two-Factor authentication (
- Token-based Authentication for REST APIs
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) and protecting your website with CloudFlare
- Common Security Attacks
Questions are always welcome from students and can be asked in the Q&A section of the course. I endeavour to respond to these quickly so I can create an engaging learning environment for my students.
I look forward to seeing you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- C# Developers
- ASP .NET Developers
- API Developers
- Mobile Application Developers
- College and University Students
- Software Architects
Created by Aref K.
Last updated 1/2020
Size: 1.55 GB